E have available for delivery wood pellets A1 and A2 - high quality.
The main characteristics:
- Quality standard: equivalent to A1 or А2, depending on demand.
- Packaging: bags - 15kg / BigBag - 1 ton on pallets.
- Wholesale (shipping from 22 tons)
- DDP terms (free delivery), delivery by truck
- flexible payment termsProduct name
Original Premium Wood Pellet line EN Plus-A1 Wood Pellet Packed
Application: Heating System
Din+ Quality : Good Quality Wood Pellets
Quality :DIN+Quality wood pellets
Diameter: 8mm or 6mm
Length: <4cm , 10mm-25mm
Moisture (%): 8
Ash Content (%): 0.5
Material: Pine, Beech and Oak available
Calorific Value: 4000 Kcal/kg
Inner Density :1100-1300 KG/M3 min
Bulk Density : 792 kg/M3 min
Nitrogen: ≤ 0.3%
Chlorine: ≤ 0.05%
Sulfur: ≤ 0.05%
– 1 truck (22mt net weight) = 20 pallets of 72 bags, each weighing 15 kg bag (size pallets 1 * 1,2m)
– 1 truck (22 mt net weight) = 22 pallets of 66 bags (the weight of each bag of 15 kg) (time measures pallets 1 * 1,2m)
– 1 container 40’F (26,145 mt net weight) = 2 pallet of 83 bags (weight 15 kg bag) (size pallets 1 * 1,2m)
– 1 container 40’F (27,390 mt net weight) = 22 pallets of 83 bags (weight 15 kg bag) (size pallets 90 * 1,10m)
Descriptions: Wood pellets are a renewable resource, the fuel that is already widely available in the world nowadays. The sawdust or wood shavings are compressed under great pressure and forced through holes. This is a hot process and the natural lignin in the sawdust/wood shavings melts and binds the dust together, holding the pellet in shape and giving it that characteristic sheen on the outside
Economic efficiency: Wood pellets are extremely dense and can be produced with a low moisture content (below 10%) that allows them to be burned with a very high combustion efficiency. Their high density also permits compact storage and rational transport over long distances. Electricity generated from pellets in converted coal plants is almost the same cost as electricity generated from natural gas, diesel.
Environmentally friendly: Wood pellets are a sustainable fuel that can deliver a significant reduction in net carbon emissions when compared with fossil fuels. Its production and use also bring additional environmental and social benefits.
Using scopes: Biomass fuels replace fossil fuels in power plants, stoves, the boiler of textile, food, leather, animal feeding, dye industrials, and animal bedding.
Packaging & Shipping
15kg plastic bag
fast delivery service
Wood pellets are extremely dense and can be produced with a low moisture content (below 10%) that allows them to be burned with a very high combustion efficiency. Our wood pellets could be used as material for fuel burning for industrial boiler, hydro power station, household or animal bedding. Using Wood pellets help you to reduce dependence on the oil, coal, …and help you’re various kinds of fuel supplies with competitive price.
Our product have exported to many country in the world such us Europe, USA etc
We carry out most steps of manufacturing from collecting materials to processing and delivering the final goods to give cuts the most reasonable price for all products we supply.